Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I finished something!

I like to start projects. If I have 5 minutes, I may start 2 or 3. But finishing them is a different story. Above you, you see an empty spool of thread. I have never finished a spool of thread before. Like nail polish bottles, they just accumulate until the are too old to use and then get tossed. Since thread, unlike polish, doesn't dry out, I have a lot of thread.
Not only did I finish said thread, I used it to finish the doggy sweater I've been meaning to sew for a few weeks so that my little furry love-of-my-life may not shiver in the frigid weather.

Isn't he adorable?



This wasn't manly enough for my husband, who promptly went out and bought this: 

Bad to the dog-bone

So there. My puppy's warm and I CAN TOO finish something I started. 


No comments:

Post a Comment