Sunday, May 17, 2015

SUMMER!!

I'm on Summer Break. I know it's mid-May, but MY school is done for the summer. No school, Girl Scouts almost over. Just 36 hours a week of work....whatever will I do with all the free time?









  • All the projects I've pinned all winter
  • lots and lots of doodling
  • writing all the blog entries and other articles I've been putting off til after finals
  • read books just cause I want to
  • BEACH CAMPING
  • lots of hikes
  • These things
  • plant potatoes, sunflowers, herbs
  • sit outside and drink wine
  • make homemade mosquito repellent so I can do the above. 
  • Find per diems so I can have more days off
  • lemonade stand
  • Hurricane Harbor
  • Carnivals and Boardwalks
  • Fireworks!
  • Carnival and Boardwalk food
All the things!!Bring 'em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment