Monday, November 11, 2019

3 lovers

I need 3 lovers.
One to woo me
One to excite me
One to love me

More than one, I need three
One to lay me down
One to love me,
One to flip me over and fuck me

Three men
Not boys
Confident
Not cocky, not false, not out to play me

Three who want me in different ways
One a soul mate. We’ve been through so much
One an old lover, a familiar touch
One who is me, my kindred spirit, my soul

Sometimes another man to flirt with is a buffer, a distraction, from his intensity, this feeling that threatens to drown me.

One who knows my moods before I see them coming, how I like being held, where to kiss me

One who’ll explore me and make a few suggestions of his own. We’ll try new things and new touches

One who is like coming home

Who can find one let alone three, this greedy girl, uncompromisingly uncomplicated, who just wants love and worship and comforting arms holding me when I’m down

That’s all I want



7th October 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment